MS2 – MOLTEN SOLDER SURFACTANT
Doffs (Dross OFFline System) unit with solder bar mould - designed for dross reclamation using Offline process
MS2 is best used offline from the wave solder machine.
It can be used in an offline solder pot (MS2 DOFFS reclamation unit available in various sizes)
It can be used in an enclosed, semi-automatic high volume dross reclamation unit such as the AKILA unit (specially designed for use with MS2)
• Unlike conventional powders, oils, mechanical separators and even nitrogen blankets, MS2® molten solder surfactant allows you to easily recycle dross.
• MS2® molten solder surfactant allows manufacturers to reduce their solder usage by as much as 85%, depending on production volume.
• Dross is valuable, don’t give that value up to someone who will just recycle it and then sell the solder back to you.
MS2® not only reclaims solder from dross with very high levels of efficiency, it also purifies the solder by removing oxides (there is absolutely no change to the metal or the alloy ratio itself
Highlights of MS2®:
• Decreases new solder (spending) purchases, up to 85%
• Converts up to 85% of solder dross to clean reusable solder bars.
• Is available in both LF (RoHS Compliant) and Pb (Leaded) Formulations.
• The Offline process of use provides a repeatable process that has no impact on current wave soldering processes.
• Does not change or affect the solder alloy.
• Reduces solder purchase upto 85% depending on production volume
• Environmentally friendly (LF Versions are 100% RoHS compliant)
• Available for lead-free and leaded processes